Damage is generally caused by one or more factors from a variety of areas and is often complex in nature. We systematically clarify the reasons of failure and write reports on behalf of industrial clients, insurance companies and the courts, nationally and internationally.
DAMAGE ANALYSIS ENTAILS:
- Detect causes
- Ascertain responsibilities
- Develop preventive measures for the future
- Minimise sebsequent damages
- Demonstrate and initiate necessary improvements
- Gain and convey specialist knowledge
- Rebuild confidence
- Eliminate deficits
- Lead work.
Technical damage always results from a combination of faults in the areas of development, metallurgy, material testing and manufacturing. The causes are frequently found in the technical-judicial field (specifications and orders).